Indonesia Hotels and Travel Guide
Indonesia Travel Information
Indonesia straddles the equator, encompassing over 17,000 islands, two-thirds of which are inhabited. Perhaps the most apt description for this colourful country is as 'an attack on your senses'. Steamy, potent, exotic and vibrant; the sounds, sights and smells of Indonesia feel incredibly alien at first.
With a population of 245.5 million, the archipelago is a melting pot of creeds and cultures and is the most heavily populated Muslim country on the planet. Enjoying the best of both worlds, the country's fertile plains and portrait-worthy landscape are contrasted by the mainland's constant surge into modernity, evidenced by urban sprawl and development in the larger cities.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride